Ok, so we’ve already got the new Lita Ford album, Metallica’s reissues on vinyl and a rather natty retro LA Guns tee but that doesn’t mean we wouldn’t like a few things for Christmas.
And after putting our heads together the rushonrock team has compiled its dream festive wishlist.
We hope you get what you’re after and make sure to make rock a big part of your big day.
CHRISTMAS 2009 WISHLIST
1. Steel Panther Personal Property leopard skin thong
2. Return first class tickets on AC/DC’s Rock N Roll Train (with bonus tracks…)
3. Kiss make-up set with false tongue lashes
4. Whatever Black Stone Cherry drummer John Fred is on
5. Hysterica poseable action figure set – limited edition ‘No Bitchie’ version
6. Quireboys’ A Look Behind Spike’s Bandana DVD
7. Guitar Hero: Richard Marx
8. Cradle Of Filth deluxe nappy sacks
9. VIP three-course meal and concert ticket for the Mammoth reunion tour
10. Go Go Glamster